The Center for Computer Graphics (CCG) is organizing a workshop that will focus on “INDUSTRY 4.0 – INNOVATION AS A ENGINE OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE NORTH REGION”. The event will take place at the CCG on May 12, starting at 09:15.
Industry 4.0, the new advent of industrialization, driven by new technologies, has changed the paradigm of the productive industry. The changes are visible in both production systems and business models.
This Workshop will present a synthesis of what is Industry 4.0, from an Information Technology perspective and what are the benefits for the national industry for your organization. It will also present possible roadmaps to start a process of industrialization, which will also have testimonies from companies that are and contribute to this process.
This workshop will also provide space for bilateral discussions, where more information can be obtained, as well as opportunities for collaboration.
Addressees: Industrial companies
- 9h15-9h30 – Receção
- 9h30 – Apresentação Institucional (CCG)
- 9h45 – Oportunidades para a inovação (José Carlos Caldeira, Presidente do CA da Agência Nacional de Inovação, ANI)
- 10h05 – Indústria na Região Norte (Carlos Neves)
- 10h20 – Impacto e Benefícios das tecnologias de informação no setor da indústria (CCG)
- 11h10 – Testemunho F3M (João Oliveira – Business Director)
- 11h30- Testemunho Bosch (Francisco Duarte – Coordinator of Industry 4.0)
- 11h50 – Coffee break + oportunidades networking
Free, but compulsory registrations HERE
More informations: firstname.lastname@example.org ou tlf: 253 510 580