The 360 TECH INDUSTRY – Industry 4.0, Robotics, Automation and Composites International Fair – occurs from 16 to 18 of May, at Exponor, Matosinhos.
The CCG – Centro de Computação Gráfica will participate with technologies and R&D+I competencies for the transformation of the Industry 4.0 area.
360 TECH INDUSTRY Fair
360 Tech Industry is an international fair that will showcase and present the different areas of Industry 4.0, being addressed to all professionals in the industrial sector who want to know the changes necessary to monetize their business and the latest innovations in industrial innovation. It will be divided into areas such as connected factories, composites, robotics, 3D printing, additive manufacturing, automotive engineering, aeronautical engineering, agri-food engineering.
This fair also assumes itself as a business and networking platform, bringing together, over three days, entrepreneurs, engineers, institutions, researchers, production directors and designers.
More than 6 dozen companies/organizations participate in the list of exhibitors.
In addition to the fair, parallel events will occur:
- LET’S TALK 4.0 – a series of conferences on the various themes of Industry 4.0.
- HUBTECH – THE BEST IDEAS OF THE INDUSTRY – a space dedicated to startups, where the most innovative projects will be invited to participate for free in the niche of companies of the fair.
- ROBOTICS 360 FESTIVAL – ROBOTICS DEMONSTRATION – robotics competition to promote Science and Technology, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Stand and CCG talks
The CCG will be present at the stand (A44) of pavillion 5 with demonstrators of some of its reference projects in the Industry 4.0 area. Examples of projects developed by the CCG in this area include:
- UH4SP – Unified Hub 4 Smart Plants
- PRODUTECH-SIF (Solutions for the Industy of the Future)
- Product in Touch
- Intelligent 4D Moulds
- AR WARE: Augmented Reality for Intelligent WAREhouse Management
- CMMS – Computer Maintenance Management System
In parallel, CCG will participate in “Let’s Talk 4.0”, a series of conferences with the latest innovations in industrial innovation and the most innovative projects of national companies.
The CCG talks are scheduled for the 17th, and will bring together the four applied research domains of the CCG around the theme of Industry 4.0:
- 17h00 – Emerging Techniques for the Development of Industry 4.0. Speaker: Nuno Sousa, CVIG.
- 17h15 – How to solve decision-making problems in Industry 4.0 through data-driven systems. Speaker: Juliana Teixeira, EPMQ.
- 17h30 – Scan the Industry in a Behavioral Way: A First Step for Industry 4.0. Speaker: João Moutinho, UMC.
- 17h45 – The Human Factor in the Industry 4.0 Technological Revolution. Speaker: Carlos Silva, PIU.
From 16 to 18 May the invitation is made at Exponor: embark on the revolution and discover the best solutions for a business.