The kick off meeting of the European project HeritageCARE from the Interreg-SUDOE program took place on October 3rd and 4th, 2016, at the Department of Civil Engineering of the University of Minho (Portugal), leader partner of the project.
The main goal of the HeritageCARE project is to implement an integrated and sustainable methodology for the preventive conservation and maintenance of the historic and cultural heritage buildings, based on a joint system of services provided by a non-profit entity to be created in Portugal, Spain, and France.
This project will give rise to the first joint strategy for preventive conservation of built cultural heritage within the South-West Europe.
- Beneficiary partners:
- University of Minho (Portugal, Project Leader) at ISISE and IB-S
- Direção Regional de Cultura do Norte (Portugal)
- Centro de Computação Gráfica (Portugal)
- Universidad de Salamanca (Escuela Politécnica Superior de Ávila) (Spain)
- Instituto Andaluz del Patrimonio Histórico (Spain)
- Fundación Santa María la Real del Patrimonio Histórico (Spain)
- Université de Limoges (France)
- Université Blaise Pascal (France)
- Associated partners:
- Associação Portuguesa das Casas Antigas (Portugal)
- Arquidiocese de Braga (Portugal)
- GECoRPA – Grémio do Património (Portugal)
- Asociación Hispania Nostra (Spain)
- Asociación Española de Gestores de Patrimonio Cultural (Spain)
- Adeco Camino (Spain)
- Direction régionale des affaires culturelles Auvergne Rhône-Alpes (France)
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Clermont-Ferrand (France)
- Louis Gineste (France)
- Atelier d’Architecture PANTHEON (France)
- Cabinet d’Architecture Pascal Parmantier – Architecte Du Patrimoine (France)
The HeritageCARE project is Co-funded by the ERDF within the Interreg-SUDOE program with a total financial commitment of (Euro) 1.686.282,82 €.