The CCG Association - Centro de Computação Gráfica - is an organization that seeks to be continuously recognized as a reference of excellence as an interface entity.
Focused on applied research, aimed at fully meeting the expectations of its associates, clients and partners, it aims to be able to produce value in demanding and competitive markets in the field of information, communication, and electronic technologies.
As a technological interface, to be a centre of national and international reference, able to be a continuous partner in the processes of innovation and investigation of the various organizations.
Quality policy and RDI
The Centre for Computer Graphics is an association that assumes itself as an organization that seeks to be continuously recognized as a reference of excellence as an interface entity.
Focused on applied research, aimed at fully meeting the expectations of its associates, customers, and partners, it aims to be able to produce value in demanding and competitive markets, recognizing that the sustainability of its activity is anchored in the following principles of management and behavior:
- To consolidate and reinforce the orientation of all employees to the market and to knowledge, so as to add value to the projects carried out, to ensure financial sustainability and to satisfy customers and partners;
- Optimize the management of individual and collective knowledge, so that the skills and technical-scientific knowledge necessary and adequate to the capacity to deliver added value to clients and partners are gathered and developed;
- Accept continuous improvement, individual and collective, as one of the main values, based on good practices, feedback from stakeholders and the participation of all employees;
- To be able to involve researchers from the academy, focusing on the ALGORITMI Research Centre of the University of Minho, for the development of applied research activity, in complementarity with the CCG teams, and contribute to the generation of scientific knowledge oriented to the specific market needs;
- Stimulate and develop the skills of employees, promote satisfaction, motivation, creativity and a sense of responsibility and ethics.
In February 2018, the CCG obtained the dual certification ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and NP 4457 (Management of Research, Development, and Innovation) awarded by APCER - Portuguese Certification Association.
This dual certification covers all research, development and innovation activities in the areas of computer graphics, information technologies, developed by CCG - Centro de Computação Gráfica.