The “Papers@CCG” event will take place next June 13 at CCG – Centro de Computação Gráfica, at the Azurém Campus nº14, Universidade do Minho, in Guimarães.
This workshop will present and discuss the most recent articles published and accepted in conferences and journals of the specialty, resulting from the work developed by the different teams of the CCG.
The goal of the event is to present the scientific activity of this institution.
This event is addressed to the entire CCG community, Ph.D. students and the remaining community of the University of Minho.
Participation in the Papers@CCG event
Entrance is free and limited to the auditorium capacity.
The registration to this workshop can be done online: register now.
Papers@CCG event program
The event starts at 2:00 p.m. and is scheduled to end at 6:00 p.m.
In this workshop, which is the second “Papers@CCG” event organized by the CCG, the following topics will be addressed:
- Software Engineering;
- Cultural Heritage;
- Smart Cities;
- Binaural Sound.
The authors will present the following scientific publications:
- “Tailoring ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119-3 Standard for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises”;
- “A three-staged approach to medicine box recognition”;
- “A Use Error Taxonomy for Improving Human-Machine Interface Design in Medical Devices”;
- “Heritage BIM integration with mixed reality for building preventive maintenance”;
- “A Retrofitting Auction Service Business Model Proposal within a Smart City Context”;
- “Psychophysical validation of binaurally processed sound superimposed upon environmental sound via an unobstructed pinna and an open-ear-canal earspeaker”.
The scientific publications of the different domains of applied research of this institution can be viewed online on the CCG website.