Join us at ICT2015, 20-22 October 2015, in Lisbon
From 20-22 October Lisbon will host the biggest Information and Communication Technologies event (ICT) in Europe. ICT 2015 – Innovate, Connect, Transform is an initiative of the European Commission and in 2015 is co-organised with the Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT).
Within its remit as the coordinator in Portugal for public policies on the Information Society, FCT played a pivotal role in bringing the largest biennial ICT conference to Lisbon.
With over 5 000 participants, ICT 2015 will gather high level speakers, networking sessions for the creation of European consortia, an exhibition dedicated to successful European ICT projects and several activities for the general public, at Praça do Comércio.
For three days Lisbon will be the European hub of ICT, bringing together politicians, national and European decision-makers, researchers and entrepreneurs, to debate the latest policies and initiatives of the European Commission on ICT.
The ICT 2015 event will comprise a number of parallel activities:
- A policy conference presenting the new Commission’s policies and initiatives on Research & Innovation in ICT (Horizon 2020 Programme);
- An interactive exhibition showcasing the results and impact of the most recent EU ICT Research & Innovation projects;
- Many networking opportunities to enhance quality partnerships, helping participants find partners, connect Research and Innovation and trigger collaboration;
- Funding opportunities: ICT 2015 will also be the place to gather information on the 2016-17 Work Programme of Horizon 2020.
- ICT2015 EXHIBITION
As member of the MOSAIC2B project consortium (EU Funded), CCG will actively participate for the ICT2015 exhibition. CCG representatives will welcome the ICT2015 visitors in a booth installed in the International Cooperation Village.
For more information visit https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/events/cf/ict2015/item-display.cfm?id=15346 and get informed about MOSAIC2B project at http://mobile-empowerment.org/
- NETWORK SESSION:
Interoperability in Cloud Computing for IT Shared Public Services @Room 12, 22/10/2015
The networking session will focus on the cloud computing paradigm and its interoperability, standardisation, and certification to support IT shared public services. The session will address the importance of:
1. Syntactic, semantic, and pragmatic issues in the interoperability in cloud computing.
Different interoperability types (syntactic, semantic, and pragmatic) may be necessary for the communication between distributed and heterogeneous applications.
2. Standardisation and Certification in Cloud computing
Organised by: Ricardo-J. MACHADO (Universidade do Minho, Associação CCG/ZGDV: Centro de Computação Gráfica, Information Systems Dept., Portugal)