It is on the morning of November 29, a Wednesday, that the Center of Computer Graphics (CCG), through its IT EPMQ Laboratory, holds the workshop “New Trends of Enterprise Interoperability in Industrial Settings”.
The event takes place in the auditorium of the CCG, in the Campus of Azurém nº14, in Guimarães, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Held under the project Produtech SIF – Solutions for the Industry of the Future, the workshop is aimed at industrial companies and software development companies for the industry.
Admission is free and registration is done online. Registration here.
The program includes national and international speakers from institutions such as the CCG, Bosch and Interop V-Lab.
Program of the event
- 9h15 – Welcome & Registration
- 9h30 – 10h15 – Exploring research opportunities in Industrial Interoperability (Ricardo J. Machado CCG-IT – EPMQ Research Group / Francisco Duarte Industry i4.0 Bosch)
- 10h15 às 10h45 – Enterprise Interoperability: the Portuguese scenario (Ricardo Gonçalves/João P. Mendonça – INTEROP V-Lab Portuguese pole Presentation)
- 10h45 às 11h15 – coffe-break
- 11h15 às 11h45 – C2Net Preliminar Results (Carlos Agostinho UNINOVA researcher)
- 11h45 às 12h15 – “Enterprise interoperability in the advent of Industrial 4.0 revolution” (Prof Guy Doumeingts – Interop V-Lab)